Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!! Winners of the blog hop announced!

Happy Thanksgiving to all out in blog land!  Hope you enjoy your family and friends, and of course your turkey hehe!
I've had a lot of people asking if I'll still have these great deals when they get paid on Friday, so I'm going to keep that pricing up for all of you that needed to wait!!!
The winner of the micro Sharpie holder and micro Sharpie is...
Jessie said...


Love the cookies!
Congrats Jessie!!!

And the winner of the embossing kit is...
Heather said...


Great LO!

Congrats Heather!



I will do the drawing for the Custom Crops gift voucher this weekend!  Stay tuned!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

4 comments:

Cherylann's "Outta-My-Mind " said...

Amy, your blog is a great inspiration for me.
Cherylann (prinkles)

Scrappinbutterfly said...

Thanks Amy. I ordered a mini gel pen holder with both packs of gel pens and can't wait till it gets here! Love your blog and hope you have a very blessed Thanksgiving!
DianainNM

Heather said...

Woohoo! I am so excited! Thank you so much! And congrats to Jessie too!

Charlotte said...

I have a little something for you on my blog.