Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, November 08, 2010

Ready for another card with clear cardstock and the mini Sharpie holder?

I couldn't wait to get this idea on a card! I loved how the sketch flowers turned out on my so sweet page, seen here... sketch flower page If you click on that link, you can also get information on where to get the sketch flower download. I wanted to try the sketch with the ultra fine point Sharpie  on the clear cardstock, and can I just say how impressed I am? Look how cool this turned out! I'm going to try for some better pictures, but I had to share this cause I loved how it turned out!



The flowers were drawn on the front of the clear cardstock, the green hills are layered right behind the flowers on the inside front of the card, and the clouds and sun are layered on the inside of the card.  It looks so neat in person! 

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

WOW Amy, that is soooo awesome. You are very creative.

Sandi said...

Amy I love happy cards and this one turned my smile meter this AM, hugs

Tabitha said...

I am going to get some of that clear cardstock, thanks for sharing another project. I am inspired to create some wonderful cards of my own.

Measha06 said...

Can you tell me what the postage costs to the UK?

Amy Chomas said...

Liz, you can email me at amyc222@yahoo.com and I can help you out with that. It just depends on what you are interested in. Thanks!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this! It looks sooo artsy! xxD

Anonymous said...

i like happy day card its simple designing...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing
Plastic Business Cards