Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, January 09, 2011

Make A Wish with Chomas Creations engraving tip

Don't mind me, but sometimes I get excited on how something turns out, like I get this idea in my head, get started, and it turns out better then I  thought.  That was this page!  I LOVE IT!  Don't mean to toot my own horn hehe!
My son turned 12 in March and this page is just now getting done!  He is such a great kid, and is turning into an awesome young man, I'm sooo lucky!
For this page, I took some 12x12 clear plastic sheets from Grafix (these are thin like acetate) and ran the graph paper pattern, which is available here... graph paper  I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip to engrave, or etch into the plastic sheet.  I wanted to add it to a piece of white cardstock, so I had to get creative with my adhesive!  It is hidden behind the picture and cardstock, title, and journaling.
The title was made and layered with Cricut's Birthday Bash cartridge.  Click on this photo for a better close up of the title and the graph paper etching!
Again my journaling was done with one of my journaling circles and then layered on patterned paper.

The papers I used for this page are all Imaginesce, as well as the ribbon and silver sticker.  Again click on the photo to see it even larger.



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Love to scrap Lyndra said...

Amy,

The title looks wonderful.

Maria said...

I love this layout Amy! And...it just sparked an idea! Be watching for it....
Maria