Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, January 08, 2011

Happy Happy Happy Birthday card with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder

I like recycling!  And the best part about recycling Design Studio images is I already have them done, so I load my machine and get right to work!  I've used this one before on another birthday card, but now I'm sharing the file with you!  The "happy" is all on one page, and uses Doodletype.  For this one I actually cut the word birthday, but it is on a sepearte layer, and you could always change to another gel pen color!
I drew all the happy's with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder and Chomas Creations purple glitter mini gel pen.  Here is the free file for all the happy's... happy card
And here is the card using Basic Grey's Green at Heart line, and one of their chipboard accents...

Looks like someone is going to have a happy day  hehe!
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

nativetexangirl said...

This is really cute. Thanks for sharing the cut file.

Maria said...

This makes me want to run up to my Cricut and play!
Maria :-)