Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I love school layout with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

Did I mention that the Chomas Creations mini gel pens still fit in the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder?  This can give you a cheaper variety of 20 different gel pens in metallic, pastel and glitter! 
And did I mention that the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder does an amazing job with journaling in small fonts?  Check this out!  There are some fonts out there that look like single lined fonts that work great for journaling, this is called Altera.
I used the Cameo for this page so I could draw the entire background page also with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder!  Look how smooth it is close up...
I also used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder to draw the title and goodies on this page, then colored them in with the Copic markers!  And look, no smearing!


Here is the finished page along with my daughter in kindergarten!  And she really does love school!  I hope that love remains for lots of years to come!







Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: