Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, January 19, 2017

Artist with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder

My little artist!  Hoping one day she gets into the whole scrapbook thing!
I used 2 files for Studio, the first is artist and the 2nd is water color paint set.  I then used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder with a .1 mm Copic Multi Liner.  These pens are made to go work with Copic markers, so no smearing.  And can I just tell you how amazed I was at just how smooth they draw with the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder in the Cameo??  AWESOME!!


I then colored in just a small portion of the things I drew with Copic markers.  For the silver I used a silver Sharpie marker.


I needed some thicker lined journaling circles, so I made some in studio.  You can download the share for these here... journaling circles thick  I again used the Copic Multi Liner in the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder to draw the lines on these.


I wanted the small splashes of color from the Copics to be the only color on this page, so I used some Basic Grey papers in shades of brown on this page. 




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

5 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love how the page turned out.

cricaholic said...

Beautiful layout. I can't wait till I get my silhouette so I can draw. TFS!

Trisha said...

Thanks so much for the journaling circles. I downloaded them for future use with my Cameo. I got my pen holders and pens and have not had a chance to try them yet. Very soon.

Jen said...

Awesome layout! Love the paint pallette! Need to check out the marker holders!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.