Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Zebra card with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

Well it was time to experiment with the Zing again as I got some extra mats!  I added one of the Chomas Creations embossing mats to a Zing mat so I could work with some embossing!  My first experiment was on Core'dinations cardstock.  This cardstock has a color on one side and either black, brown or kraft on another.  So when you emboss on the white side of the one I chose, the black side is raised, and when you sand the white shows through.  I used a stylus in the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder and set the force of the Zing to 160 and used a multi cut of 2.
When you sand the raised image this is what you get!  I have the zebra print for MTC for share here... zebra print

I added the thanks to the front of the card and it is done!



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

Great idea, thanks for sharing. ~Diane