Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, August 22, 2012

First day of School with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

Aaah the count down has started!  In just 12 days my kids will be back to school and I will have more free time then I know what to do with (ok, not true, but wouldn't that be amazing??  Think of all the crafting we could get done hehe!). 
This is my kids' starting at a new school last year.  Pay no attention to the fact that I forgot to brush my son's hair! 
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder in the Cameo to draw the line background on this page.  I used a Chomas Creations light blue glitter mini gel pen with a speed of 7 and a pressure of 3.

The title, apple, scissors and pencil are all Studio downloads that I added to the page.
Here is the completed layout!  Pretty quick and simple, but I like it!




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: