Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Back to school sign with adjustable holder for the Cricut Explore.

I love making these signs for the kids to hold up on the 1st day of school!  Easy way to show off all the info when you look back!   Explore tools

This is with a Gelly Roll gel pen in the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder.


This is the adjustable pen holder for the Explore.  You can center most gel pens to draw then cut.  My favorite gel pens for this are the Gelly Roll gel pens that are found in a lot of different styles and colors.  You can find them at pretty much any craft store or online.
This is the adjustable marker holder for the Cricut Explore.  It will hold up to 1/2 inch or the size of a fine point original Sharpie.  Some markers may not be centered in the marker holder.  This does mean you won't be able to draw then cut a shadow around the image you draw.  There will be ways to work around this ( I usually cut around in a circle or square, and there will be even more).





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is terrific! Thanks

SHERRY said...

How does it go in. Do you have to take the insert out as I have never done that and don't want to break it

cristina jones said...

I got my set today, I couldn't be happier! I got the mini pen holder and the marker holder. The work perfectly! It only takes about 8 seconds to switch between holders, and you dont have to take apart something you're not supposed to. And the best thing of all.... It work with the cricut mini!! It's the only machine I have. Thanks ��

Sheila said...

I purchased the pen holder and the marker holder when they came out the first time for the cricut. Now I find out that it doesn't work well with my explore. I feel like I wasted $45.00 of my money! I would like to order the "New" pen holder since I don't have to take the white plastic holder out now. Is there anyway I can trade since neither one has been used? I eagerly await you response. Thank you for your consideration.
Sheila K. Rogers

papillon digital design said...

Love your pen holders. Wanted to know if you are making a pen holder for the brother scanNCut too soon?