Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, March 18, 2016

Body butter labels with the Chomas Creations adjustable holders for the Silhouette


 I made my own body butter, chocolate mint, for some of the ladies on my list!  I used Young Living essential oils in my mix!  I will post the recipe at the bottom of this post if you would like it!  If you have any questions on the essential oils feel free to ask me! 
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder with a American Crafts chalk marker in pink on Silhouette's self adhesive cardstock for the labels. 

The font is Lettering Delights thin font Angel.  I used a speed of 2 and a thickness of 1 to draw the design.  And then thought a scallop would look super cute cut around it! 
My daughter helped me by adding some ribbon and even some jingle bells to the jars! I  found these jars in the Target $1 spot!  Bell Jars in 4 ounce sizes would be cute to. 



Body Butter recipe!
In a double boiler melt 1/2 C cocoa butter, 1/2 C coconut oil, 1/2 C shea butter. 
Remove from heat & stir in 1/2 C almond butter
Let cool until solid, can add to fridge if you are inpatient (like me)
Add 20 drops Young Living peppermint oil, whip until light and fluffy!
Smells just like mint chocolate chip! 

If you would like to learn more on essential oils you can contact me amyc222@yahoo.com
Check out more on my oily blog... Getting Oily



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: