Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Football with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder


Well I'm off to a good start on my son's high school sports album (being I haven't done them since he has been in high school and he graduates in less then a month, EEEK!)  I used the white Signo Uniball gel pen in the Chomas Creations marker holder to draw the football lines on the kraft cardstock.  It was a download from the Studio store.


I am keeping these simple so they focus on the pictures.  Being my son played a lot of sports there will be a lot more to come!






Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: