Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, December 04, 2016

Christmas tags with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder

One of my favorite things to do with the Chomas Creations tools is to make my own Christmas tags.  You can make a whole page full and do other things while they are running.  I found this whole pack of fine point markers from Sharpie that are no bleed so they worked perfect on this kraft cardstock.  They fit in the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder in the Silhouette machines.  You could also do this with the Cricut Explore.


Here are the tags I did for my rice socks that I am doing as Christmas gifts.  You could also do to & from tags the same way.  Notice I make the holes as well for ribbon.

Here are my rice sock gifts.  Super easy to make, just fill a knee high sock with rice and I added 8 drops of lavender & 4 drops of peppermint both from Young Living.  You heat them in the microwave for 1 1/2  minutes and sit and relax!  The oils last quite a long time and when they fade you can always untie the sock and add more.





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: