Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christmas tags with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder in the Cameo

Tis the season to create some cute Christmas tags! I found this file on my computer and forgot I had them!  So excited to use them again for some Christmas tags!  I added the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder with some of the American Crafts cutting machine pens to the Cameo to do these tags.  It's a quick way to make a lot of tags all at once! I even cut out some holes in the tags so you can tie them to a present or have a cute ribbon on them for fun!  You can find the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder here








Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

3 comments:

Princessink said...

I love your pen holders but just purchased a Cameo 4. Will you be offering a pen holder for this machine soon?

Amy Chomas said...

I'm working on the design now! Can't wait to figure out dates and share on the page!

Princessink said...

Thank you.