Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Chomas Creations engraving tip on a plastic craft mirror

Just finishing switching to my Christmas decorations and needed a cute mirror to put up on one of my cabinets.  I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip on this plastic mirror I got at a local craft store.  
I did fill in the design that I got from Silhouette studio. You can see a tutorial for filling a design here.
I used a speed of 10 and a pressure of 30 with a multicut of 3.  I do like to use the engraving tip when I'm filling a design because it comes to a bit less of a sharp point then the precision tip and fills a design more.
Again I'm going to say how HARD it is to take a pic of a mirror!  LOL!
This will work in the entire line of Silhouette machines!  
You can find the engraver for the Cameo 4 here
You can find the engraver for the rest of the Chomas Creations machines here.






Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

No comments: