Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, August 28, 2009

Boy I feel like I'm getting all crazy and crafty around here lately! Too much enabling goes on on the Cricut board, where I learned about freezer paper and how to use it as a stencil! And holy moly, this was a cheap task! A 75 square foot roll of freezer paper was only $4! Add a few clearance T's and voila! Ella's was first, her 5th birthday is coming up, she made the design for me! I followed it as best I could!












I also got all crazy and got some durabond (first time I've ever heard of it lol), which irons onto material, and then you can iron the material onto your T! Amazing! The most amazing part? You can use it on the Cricut! So here is Ella's shirt to wear to her birthday party tomorrow! She can't wait! I added some dark pink polka dots to the hearts to make them pop more after I took these pics.




No comments: