Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yet another Halloween collage you say? Well yeah, I had a lot of Halloween pics just sitting on my computer, all those memories, stuck, just waiting to come out!
So here is another!
I used the new Silhouette software to make the title! It is a lot easier to use, but I have a lot to learn. One of the things I found out was the dotted line! I did that around my title using the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder & the glitter mini gel pen in orange. I then used Copics, yes you can use Copics with the mini gel pens with no smearing, to color in the witch's boots! The journaling circle was also done with the mini gel pen holder and the Silhouette.
So who is trying next???





No comments: