Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, October 01, 2010

Look close at these photos, notice anything amusing? You can click on the layout to make it bigger.

I love these little crack-me-up moments, and I love scrappin them! Poor Jack couldn't figure out where the chicken food went!!! lol
I had fun with this one, dirtying it up with those chalks that have been neglected! Coloring with Copics, even doing some paper piecings!
First off, I designed the title with the new Silhouette software, and again added some stitched lines around the title and journaling. The little chicks were actually a paper piecing that I put all of the parts together, then drew with the mini gel pen holder and black metallic mini gel pen! I did the same with the title, then colored them in with Copic markers!

The jouranling was done with the new Silhouette software which makes typing it in super easy! Not only that, but you can add a shape and stay inside it easily, like I did with the oval here.

The barn and clouds were both Silhouette files as well, that I cut out and chalked for texture. The hills were done by hand with a craft knife. All of the paper here and farm animals are October Afternoon.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute,.that is tooo funny.

SherriC. said...

OMGosh Amy sooo cute, cute story!!

Amy K said...

that is too funny! A great layout to look back on in years to come!