Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Some of the most important people in my life are my nieces and nephews! So even though I have 4 kids of my own to scrap, I still can't help scrappin them as well! Especially when I get a great photo that shows off their personalities! This is my nephew Jase, and this kid is a crack up! One of my favorite stories about him is when he was in a sports camp, and was asked to run across the gym, all the other kids started running, and he says "why would I want to do that?" Good question, hehe!
So here he is! Making a fashion statement with these red boots that he would not take off for months!

Because I just love him to pieces, a simple XOXO title seemed to be fitting, and went with the patterned paper! This title was designed in Design Studio with Sans Serif then embossed onto Ten Second Studios metal sheets (facing down) with the Chomas Creations embossing kit. Then I cleaned up the images with a paper stump, and sanded the debossed side. I did the same with all the little circles, which is a design from Graphically Speaking! You can get the title and little circle files here... Circle border You will have to highlight the boxes around the tiny circles, right click on them, and hide the selected contour as it won't let me save them as hidden.


Again I used my Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder for the journaling circle, which I still have some left but will be needing to replace them soon!

The patterned papers and stars are all Basic Grey's Oliver line.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this layout.and would like to download the circles file but when i created this box account it now wont let me download the file and says the item you are trying to access has either been deleted or is unavailable to you. what do i do know . i dont see the file in my created folder. thanks K

Amy Chomas said...

K, I tried a different link, let me know if that works! Amy

Anonymous said...

the new download worked. thanks K

Anonymous said...

can i use this file w/ the gypsy and if so how . thanks K

Amy Chomas said...

There is a way to transfer files between the Gypsy and Design Studio, here is a link that should help! http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=5607813

Anonymous said...

i got it done. thanks K

Aimee said...

I came from the Pink Cricut blog and I now follow your blog! Love your stuff!! Thanks for the opportunity to win. I'm always looking to increase my scrap tools!