Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, October 15, 2010

Chicago or Bust with Chomas Creations embossing kit!

Last year the whole family was lucky enough to go to Chicago with the grandparents!  It was a fun filled weekend, and by filled, I mean FILLED!  We crammed a lot into just 48  hours! 
The first fun part of the trip was the train ride!  I cut the title with Make-the-Cut, and also found the railroad tracks on google, downloaded them, and did a pixel trace in MTC!  I then used the Chomas Creations embossing kit to emboss on the Ten Second Studios metal sheet (colored side down) and used a Scotch Brite pad to sand the color of the debossed image!  I cut the metal in half with my guilotine cutter so it would span the 2 pages. 
The papers are all Basic Grey's Oliver line.  Click on any of the images to see them larger.




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

love the lo, the train tracks look awesome

Anonymous said...

the layout is great and the train tracks look terrific but you should be in the pictures too. K

Maria said...

and you didn't even come visit me--now that makes twice!!!

You are doing some fantastic things with that Embossing Tip!
Maria