Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Chomas Creations engraving tip on clear cardstock card, with a twist!

I got another one of the Chomas Creations engraving tip on clear cardstock cards done, but this time I added a twist!  I took the red StayzOn ink and rubbed in on the engraved part of my card, to make that part really stand out!  What is the one thing I've learned from using the engraving tip on clear cardstock?  That it looks SOOO much better in person and is very hard to photograph hehe!

But here is the card all done!  I used Make-the-Cut to design the title.
The font I used is called La La Palooza and you can find it on Dana's blog here... Dana's Blog  The reindeer in the middle is part of
Lettering Delights Doodlebat set Peppermint Holiday.  I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip on clear cardstock with a pressure of max.
The Chomas Creations engraving tip is available for pre-order on the right hand side of my blog

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Possibilities are absolutely endless with your creations aren't they!? Love it!

Pink Cricut said...

Very cool--I have clear cardstock finally-- so I will have to try this!! :)

Maria said...

Love the design Amy! I cannot wait to play with the engraving tip! I know what you mean about photographing projects--sometimes it is really hard!

Amy K said...

What a fantastic idea. The photo looks pretty to me, so I can only imagine how beautiful it is IRL.