Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, August 06, 2012

Ouch with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder


My son Jack had a little run in with a tree on his bike (thank goodness for helmets!!!) and ended up with quite a bit of road rash!  This whole page is a bit of a scrap lift (something easy to do when you are in a rut!)  Someone else had stamped the thought bubbles, but I thought I would just cut them out instead.  I used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder in the Zing with a Zig Ball pen.
I drew the "ouch" pattern and the title on a 12x12 sheet of kraft cardstock with MTC.  I have the file for share here for this page... ouch  The font is a Lettering Delights thin font called Typewriter.
I wanted to layer this page, and thought it would be a lot easier to use the negative space instead of all the thought bubbles to the page.  But of course I couldn't throw out all the thought bubbles, so I added journaling lines to them with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder and a Pilot Precise V5 and can use them on another page!
I added some clouds to the top of the page, and used the same cloud pattern to add to the tree. 
Here is the completed page with my boo boo boy! 



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: