Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, September 19, 2006






Big Babies!!!

Well the young 'ens had their check ups yesterday, we'll start with Ella. She weighed 27 1/2 pounds and is 35 3/4 inches, so just shy of 3 feet! The 75% for both height and weight, she is perfect and doing everything she is supposed to right now!

Now on to Big Baby Jack! Yes very big baby! He weighed 20 1/2 pounds, which is off the charts, but only by a half inch hehe! I couldn't believe it! And he is 27 inches long, which is 95%. Where oh where do I get these big babies? He is also doing everything he is supposed to and the doc was impressed by his strength, oh yes, and by his size!!! Poor little guy got 3 shots again, he was pretty crabby yesterday but seems a bit happier today.

6 comments:

Broken Beth said...

Look at those cuties!

Jenna said...

Love the monkey costumes - from Old Navy right? So, wanted to get them for my 2 girls last year and they were sold out!! Wanted them again this year and my older dd is refusing - she wants to be Dora. Too cute on your little ones!!!!

Neen and Mike said...

I LOVE THOSE COSTUMES! So darn cute!

Michele said...

Wow im loving those costumes.

~ RebekahBoo said...

Look at the rolly-polly. What a cutie. Love the costumes.

Jane H said...

Oh Amy I just want to hug them both. I love little chubby boys my first was just like your little one ;)