Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, September 10, 2006



Jamie and I got to go on a date last night, woohooo! Been a long time, so it felt good. Went bowling and I beat him 2 out of 3 games, GO AMY! We came home to Ella fast asleep on the couch, funny when I saw her this way how it makes her still seem like such a little baby....

Jack ate rice cereal for the 1st time today! He didn't even cry when I put it in his mouth, so he did good! Of course he was done in a short while, as always takes getting used to.

1 comment:

Broken Beth said...

he looks a lil frothy at the mouth how cute!