Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, September 04, 2007




Well today was the 1st day of school!!! Cam had to be there at 8 am, he was still half asleep in these pictures hehe! With all the excitement he had problems falling asleep the night before. Lucky for me, Ella, my alarm clock (yes I forgot to set the alarm, great first day) right on time, whewwwh! So a quick breakfast, meds, tooth brushing and a hug and he was off to his first day of 4h grade!
Taylor really didn't want her picture taken, but I did convince her it needed to be done! I'm glad I did, this was her first day of 8th grade, her last year in junior high! She didn't have to go till noon today, so we got to eat lunch together and talk before her big day!

No comments: