Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Addi is the big 1!!! But she is a little 1, hehe! I love that little peanut! So sweet and tiny! She has the biggest bluest eyes, and such beautiful blonde hair, I could just eat her up! Addi's wasn't feeling too hot for her party, or her photo shoot, poor little thing.















Leah turned the big 6 months on the 21st! I can't believe it, time sure flies. I love her big brown eyes and all that long dark hair! She is sooo snuggly, nuzzles right into your shoulder when you hold her. And oooh the smiles that Leah gives, I could get lost in them!















Here is Aubrey at 4 (going on 16). I love how she poses for me, giving me those sly smiles, she is a super model! So into her clothing, I love the way she dresses! No hot clothes, in the middle of winter she is in capris and a short sleeved shirt! So much like her cousin Taylor!




No comments: