Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, January 13, 2008












I can for I want...

Yes I've used that title before, but this time it is for me! Yes we had to clean out the old house for the next renter, but why not bring my camera and use some of my fav back drops and take pics of the kids, hehe! It will be awhile before I can do it againg, so I had fun and got a few! I miss my old house... Ok, not the size of it, but the cuteness of it!
So here are Ella and Jack in all their nuttiness!

No comments: