Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, April 07, 2011

Easter morning with the Silhouette mini gel pen holder

Don't worry, I'm still alive!  I know my blog has been neglected, but that seems to happen when you have 4 kids on spring break, and the week before they end up with 2 snow days!  They were home for 12 days straight, eeeeek!  Then I had some company for 3 days as well!
So I'm back in the swing of things, and being Easter is right around the corner, and I the snow has melted (finallly) I'm ready for springy things! 
I had this file from the Silhouette store that was this bunny with carrots, it took awhile but I did piece it together so that I could draw the bunny with the Chomas Creations Silhouette mini gel pen holder and black metallic mini gel pen, and then color with the Copic markers (fun fun!)   So with a little work in the Silhouette Studio software, you can take any file you download and piece them together to use for sketches!  Oh and can't forget the googly eyes on my animals hehe!

The journaling circle was designed by me and you can download that file here... journaling circle and use it with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder for the Silhouette!

The title for this page was another download from the Silhouette store as well.  The papers and brads are Making Memories.  The kids are mine hehe!  I was sick this Easter, thus the nonmatching pj's and the lack of a sock on my daughter! 




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, this is both adorable and pretty, thank you for sharing.

:) Lori m

Rebecca said...

Very nice layout! I am excited tonight because my daughter needed a school house. I used the mini gel pen holder to first draw the school, used the engraving pen to engrave "School Age" on the sign and added some decorative elements onto a metal piece of paper. Finally I cut it out. It turned out great. I will send you a better picture because with the metal I was getting a glare. Thanks for all the great tools to make our expressions so versatile!

Rebecca

Amy Chomas said...

Thanks Lori!
Rae, please do share!!! I have an account on facebook that you could even post it on for all to see if you would like!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chomas-Creations/110438845662239

Maria said...

That bunny is so cute and so is your coloring! Love those journaling circles. Glad I'm not the only one that got thrown out of whack with Spring Break, LOL!