Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, September 30, 2011

Too cute to spook with Chomas Creations engraving tip

I love the too cute to spook title for those kids that dress up for Halloween in their cute outfits!  That way you can still use the Halloween colors and get away with it!

I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip for the Cricut with the Core'dinations cardstock to etch the title into this page.  After you etch the design, lightly sand it to really make it show!
You can download the Design Studio file with Happy Hauntings for this page here...  too cute to spook


I used the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder for the journaling lines.


The papers are Echo Park and all the extra goodies are Making Memories.  I did make my daugther's shirt with a rhinestone template from Silhouette Studio, and heat set rhinestones!  Isn't it cute?




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

paperscissorsink said...

Very cute page, I love all the sparkle.