Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When life gives you lemons with Chomas Creations embossing kit for the Silhouette


Another fun frame!  I love this one because it is so bright and sunny!  I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder for the Silhouette Cameo and a stylus to make the circles behind the lemon.  You can download the nesting circles I designed for Studio here... nesting circles
I added the Ten Second Studios metal sheet colored side down on the embossing mat, then embossed and sanded the raised surface.
The papers and chipboard stickers are all Imaginesce.



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

I can already see pictures of little ones working their lemonade stand in this frame....great job!!!
:O)
Jessica

Cathy said...

wow, really nice~

Bunnyfreak said...

Love that Lemon and the bright colors.