Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, September 15, 2011

You are out of this world layout

Ok, so sometimes I like how a card turns out so much I try using the inspiration for a layout!  It is hard to come up with loads of ideas all the time, so why not??? 

I used the DS file here... out of this world file to make a card (see post below), and then changed the file up a bit to make a 12x12 layout with it!  The card file and the layout file are both in that same download.
I used the adjustable marker holder to draw the title on Colorbok metallic sheets (I got 2 of them sized 12x12 at Target in the scrapbook aisle).


Of course the journaling circle was done with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holders.   You can see a tutorial on how to do that and get the file for it here....  journaling circles



All of the papers and chipboard stickers are October Afternoon, as is the super busy boy on the page hehe!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the clean lines you get with the micro sharpie.