Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, November 07, 2019

Chomas Creations precision tip in the Engraver

I had bought these thinner 1/4 inch bracelets from ImpressArt and I was struggling to get the Chomas Creations engraving tip to etch on the piece because it was too thin and the blade kept getting stuck on the edge of it.  I had this thought to add some of the thicker bracelets on either side of it and it worked like a charm!  I also made another template so I knew exactly where to add my bracelet.  Works like a charm!  I have a tutorial down a few posts below on how I did this as well as a video.  
If you want to find the Chomas Creations tools for the Cricut they are here... Chomas Creations
And happy news to all my Explore fans out there, these will work in the Explore as well.  They also go in the right side in place of the blade.










 This is the tool you can get for the ImpressArt to bend the bracelets.  So easy to do!





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas


No comments: