Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Chomas Creations precision tip in the Brother Scan N Cut

Playing around again on acrylic with the Chomas Creations precision tip in the Scan N cut to etch this design.  My daughter answered this question correctly when she was learning to spell, that's for sure!
I added the acrylic coaster from Craft Chameleon to the Scan N Cut mat and sent it through the machine.  The text is Sketch Serif a chalkboard font.  I set the sofware to draw as well as the machine and put the pressure to 3.  By the way taking a pic of acrylic is not an easy task!
You can still preorder the Chomas Creations precision tip here...  preorder






Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

2 comments:

gamesbx1102 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grace said...

Looking forward to receiving my precision tip for my SnC to try this!