Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, January 17, 2020

More info on the Brother Scan N Cut precision tip

Brother Scan N Cut Chomas Creations precision tip answers! Have questions ask here and I will edit this post to answer the rest for a go to for people trying it out! I'm still learning the machine a bit so be patient and if you know the answer please help out  My kids are still on Christmas break here lol!
Which machines will it work in? Works in the entire line of Scan N Cut machines
What can I engrave on? Anything that fits under the rollers. You have 2 mm clearance on the CM and 3 mm clearance on the DX. I say if it fits I'm going for it.
Acrylic, aluminum, jewelry blanks, give it a go!
What settings do you use? I've been copying and pasting my design on top of each other in the software as the way to multi cut. I use a slower speed around 4 and a pressure around 8. Make sure you select draw in the software and draw on the machine. Also when it asks for the correct tool in the machine go ahead and hit ok!
They are in stock now and shipping! Can't wait to see what everyone does with them 
Scan N Cut precision engraver












Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

3 comments:

sher said...

When you work with acrylics, do you work from the back or front side? What I'm asking is, with words do you flip them like for HTV? Thank you.

Amy Chomas said...

Sher it is all personal preference. Note that if you do want to do it from the back make sure to mirror your image.

parm said...

Nice
Gratefulstudy