Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Chomas Creations precision tip in the Brother Scan N Cut

Etching on cuff bracelets with the Chomas Creations precision tip in the Scan N Cut. The cuff bracelets are flat and can fit under the rollers on the machine and you bend them after. They are from ImpressArts and are at craft stores and online.

This will work on all machines. I filled in the font as it was an open font and then duplicated my design 3 times in the software so it wouId multi cut. I set my design to draw instead of cut in the software. I changed the settings on the machine to draw and increased the pressure to 8 and set the speed to 3.









Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

No comments: