Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, January 09, 2020

Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder on wood tags.

I found these wood Recollections brands tags at Michaels and found they fit under the rollers on my Cameo 3 and thought why not try drawing on them with gel pens? And guess what? It worked! I added some of the Gelly Roll brand gel pens to the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder and drew the Christmas design on my tags! I'm adding them to gifts for a little something extra !!
This was super easy and quick! I used some double sided adhesive to keep the wood tag in place and it popped off easily!




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

No comments: