Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, May 18, 2020

Cuff bracelets with the Chomas Creations precision tip in the Cameo 4


Playing around today with some copper blanks I got on etsy. They are the cuff bracelets so they are flat when they go into your machine and you bend them when they come out.  
I made sure to use double sided adhesive to stick them to my mat then engraved on them with the Chomas Creations precision tip.  This was in the Cameo 4 but there are also engraving tips for the entire line of Silhouette machines.   The design was from the Silhouette store. After I colored in the engraved design with Sharpie and used rubbing alcohol to get the extra off.  
I used a pressure of 30, speed of 3 and multi cut of 4.  
You can find the Chomas Creations engraving tips in my store www.amychomas.com








Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

No comments: