Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, May 25, 2020

Aluminum dogs tags with the Chomas Creations engraving tip

What amazing me the most about the Chomas Creations engravers is how very small you can make details and fonts. I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip on these aluminum dog tags with a speed of 5 and a pressure of 33 and a multi cut of 5. If you use double sided adhesive the tags won't wiggle on the mat when you are engraving.
A template is key when you try to engrave on anything. I measure the area I'm going to engrave on and for these I made a rectangle the size of the area where the names went and then cut that rectangle out of a scrap of paper. After that I apply the tag in the area when I am going to do the engraving and it lines up perfect every time. You can find the Chomas Creations engraving tips in my store here www.amychomas.com






Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

No comments: