Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, May 22, 2020

Cuff bracelets with the Chomas Creations precision tip in the Cameo 4

Want to know how I filled the font on these bracelets? I made a quick video you can see on YouTube here...
https://youtu.be/3bp2nltAB3MThe Cameo 4 tools from 
Of course this will work with all the Silhouette machines but I was using my new Cameo 4 to celebrate the face that the new Chomas Creations tools for the Cameo 4 are now shipping! You can order here... http://amychomas.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_18
I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip in the Cameo 4 to make these cuff bracelets from ImpressArts. I used a pressure of 33, a speed of 10 and a multicut of 2. I then darkened in the top bracelet with Sharpie and rubbed the excess off with rubbing alcohol.







Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know! Thanks Amy Chomas

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just got my Chomas Creations Engraving Tip for the Silhouette and am trying to get it to work with a thin metal plate. I have a Silhouette 4, so I'm using the blue adapter with it for a snug fit. I also have the PixScan so the placement of the material is good and I have the material taped down for a secure hold. I have tried many different settings, but for some reason the etch is not clean. The edges are jagged, but always in a consistent place. So for example, in a circle it's always the same spot in a circle that has an issue - it's not a random placement of the jagged part. Every design I do has some jagged edges. Anyone else have this issue too - and how do you correct it? I'm at a loss.