Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Snuggle bunny layout with Chomas Creations engraving tip

My mom has always called my daughter her Snuggle Bunny, which is very fitting for my little snuggler, and it is fitting that her favorite toy to cuddle is a bunny (and her blankie of course).  So for this page I wanted a look of pieced together, handmade feel.  I started with the 3 inch strips of cardstock that I used my Distrezz It tool to roughen up the edges, then I sewed those on the page. 
I designed the title in Make-the-Cut with the La La Palooza font from Dana at Dana's blog and using the Chomas Creations engraving tip, I etched into Core'dinations cardstock, which was brown on one side, and pink on the other.  That means when you etch into the brown, the pink shows through!  I then sanded the brown to give it more of an aged feel.  I then cut the Snuggle bunny title with LD's Blankie font (how fitting hehe). 

I also used one of my journaling circles to do the journaling, you can get more info on that here... journaling circles and added a scallopped circle behind it. 

To finish off the page I added some chipboard and brad accents.  All of the paper and embellies are part of the My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup line. 


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Wendy Raffin said...

Amy that is so cool! Engraving on the Co'Ordinations. Who would have thought! Great idea.