Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cute card by Kristal with the Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder!

Kristal from K Andrew Designs has been featuring the Chomas Creations mini Sharpie and micro Sharpie holders this week, and if you head over and visit her, you can see some videos she has done with the Sharpie holders, and projects as well, and even better yet, you can enter to win a micro Sharpie holder that I sent her!  Here is a cute card where she drew the flourishes and snowflakes with the mini Sharpie holder, for more details and a video she has done, head to her blog... K Andrew Designs

Thanks Kristal!  Tooooo cute, glad you are having fun with them!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

ScattyShirley said...

Oh I soooooo love that card. I long to be able to use the mini sharpied I bought but I am not sure anyone will get me the holder for Christmas

Thanks for showing us that card.
Happy crafting
ScattyShirley

Anonymous said...

HeeHee--great post!