Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, September 29, 2011

Boy frame with Chomas Creations embossing kit


More frames for the craft show I'm going to be doing.  I used the Chomas Creations embossing kit to emboss the circle designs behind the cars on this one.  I love the way that a simple circle can make anything pop of your frame, or page!  I'm sure you see circles often on my projects!
I've been sealing all my frames with Mod Podge matte to protect them, and I wanted to see what happened when I went over the metal with the Mod Podge.  Well as you can see it shined it right up!  It was a bit dull after sanding.  The papers and stickers are all Echo Park.
Another boy frame that I thought I would share!



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Janette S. said...

I love your frames and I don't even have any little boys in my life right now! But I have the memories of my grown boys! Can you please put what cartridges you used? Thanks!

Janette S.