Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holder and vinyl!

Eeeek!  I almost forgot the winner of the Disney/Pixar blog hop!  Thank you for all the kind comments, and taking the time to let me know where you found out about Chomas Creations! 
The winner is...
Judy!
Your card and the metal embossing are just awesome! I have been a follower for a while and know about your great product (on my bday wish list). I first met you on one of these hops:-)
Congrats Judy!


Ok, so I will admit I was excited about this idea, but not as excited as my daughter when she saw it!  I'm trying to get her to sort toys by matching bins, and of course I could just label them, but I thought, how cute would it be to use the actual logo from the toys?  And I've been on a vinyl kick lately, so I used google to search for each logo, then traced them in Make-the-Cut.  There were a lot more details to some of these designs then I thought, so I figured, why not draw those details with the Chomas Creations mini Sharpie holders instead?  When she saw them, she immediately told me she needed more for the rest of her toys, but this was a good start!





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

4 comments:

Tami B. said...

Fantastic idea!

Jessica Buffa said...

Amy, what a fantastic idea. I have been trying to get my children to be more organized and if I had a silhouette, I could do this...Lovely Job!!! TFS (no frames today??? LOL)
:O)
Jessica

Amy Chomas said...

LOL Jessica, I said I had to mix it up a bit! Tomorrow more frames lol!

Zoey and the furballs said...

What a great idea, but just what is a squinkies? As you can see, we don't have kids...