Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, July 02, 2012

4th of July with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

One of my fav holidays is the 4th of July!  Not just because of the cool fire works, but also because of how important this day is to our country!  And if I haven't stressed it enough our parts are all manufactured in the good old USA! 
I picked up these cute papers by Pebbles Inc and knew I needed some stars to go with it!  So I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder for the Cameo with a stylus to emboss on a metal sheet.  After you add your mat with an embossing mat to the Cameo, you simply add the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder in place of the blade, and use the popcycle stick that comes with every holder to adjust the height of the stylus.


This file for the stars is available for MTC here... star background.   I resized the file in MTC to make smaller stars.  By adding the metal sheet to my embossing mat color side down, after embossing I was able to sand the raised image. 

I used the font 2 peas airplanes to design the title in MTC as well.

I made the doodle journal circles using the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with a mini gel pen and the file from MTC that you can find here... doodle journal circles
Here is my completed page, along with some glittery ribbon! 
 





Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

Amy, you talk about an embossing mat.... what is that? What does it look like?? I might have one I don't know. teehee.
Thanks
Kathy
kathy21361(at)yahoo(dot)com