Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, July 16, 2012

Six with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder


Being that my daughter will be 8 in less then 2 months I figured I better get this photo scrapbooked!  (Have I ever mentioned I'm behind on a lot of things??  hehe!) 
Now some of these gel pens write thicker then others, which can be a problem with the rollers making them smear.  So I slowed my speed down to 1, and put my pressure at 4, and look! No smearing!  This is the Signo Uniball white gel pen in the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder (it is too fat to fit in the adjustable pen holder). 

Most of the files on here are from Studio (top 10 list, six hearts, six), but I did design the top 10 lines and numbers (the numbers are a Lettering Delights thin font), and if you would like to use this, you can download the share here... ten lines  Without my journaling of course!
Here is a close up of the entire title & border drawn with the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder and white Signo Uniball gel pen.

The paper is October Afternoon and I also added some baker's twine.


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

nativetexangirl said...

I love your scrapbook page! What a great idea to keep a top ten list at different ages. Too late for me since our sons are grown but I might share with one of them because they are expecting in September! Thanks for the tutorials and ideas you share!
♥ them!