Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, March 29, 2012

Core'dinations and blog hop winners!!

Wheeeewh!  For 2 days now I have tried to use random.org to pick a winner of these give aways, and I kept getting errors, so my apologizes for taking so long!  I had someone pick the numbers for me, as it seems everyone but me can use random.org right now lol!

So the winner of the Core'dinations cardstock and Chomas Creations engraving tip is...
Annette Riebe said...
I’m ordering my Cameo TONIGHT! Now I’m anxious to test it out and see what all I can do with it!
Congrats Annette!  You have 1 week to get in contact with me, or I have to pick another winner!
You can see the random.org drawing for this one here.

And the winner of either a Chomas Creations adjustable pen or adjustable marker holder for the Gettin' Crafty with the Cameo blog hop is...
Wunder's Creations said...
Love your creations! I'm definitely adding these to my must have list! I love how you are able to emboss your own designs on the paper ~ making it truly your style and unique. Thanks for the inspiring creations =)
Congrats Wunder's Creations,  you have one week to contact me or I have to pick another winner, let me know which one you would like!  The random.org for this one is here.
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: