Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, March 24, 2012

Eighteen card using the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder

Well can I just say wow?  My oldest turns 18 today.  I'm not doing too good here, I think I'm in shock?  That makes me OLD!  hehe
As always, I had to make a card for her!  I used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder for the Silhouette Cameo with the Signo Uniball WHITE gel pen, which you can now find in the Chomas Creations store!  Woohooo!!  That's right, my fav gel pen! 
I altered this candle sketch design that I downloaded from Silhouette Studio and added the 18 which was drawn with the Simply Glamorous font.


Don't forget to stop by tomorrow as I'm going to be part of the Gettin Crafty with the Cameo Blog Hop!  There are going to be some great give aways!!!  More info right here... blog hop



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

LadybugCarrie said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! I love the card - the white on red is cool! :-)

Tina said...

Happy Birthday to both your son and daughter. Your projects are beautiful. I would learn how to use your pen or marker holder if I had one as this is the first time I am hearing about them. I am also to receive my first ever Silhouette machine ever later on today. I am very excited.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com