Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, March 03, 2012

Transformers birthday card with Chomas Creations embossing/scoring kit

So a couple of hours ago I found out my son was invited to a birthday party, he was given an invite to give to me, which I didn't get.  So the party is TODAY!  And I needed a quick card!
Can you even believe I made this card in less then 15 minutes??  Maybe even 10...  Sssssh don't tell!
I used the Chomas Creations embossing/scoring kit in the Cricut to score the side of the card for easier folding, and to emboss the Transformers design on a metal sheet.  I had made this file in Make-the-Cut awhile ago for another birthday card, so this one was super easy!
Now I have to run and get a quick shower as I'm off to roller skating!  Wish me luck!  I'm sure it will be amusing!!



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: