Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, October 02, 2010

I just love these pics of my grease monkeys! My hubby had to redo the brakes on the car and needed some reinforcements! I love watching them work together.
I thought this paper from Basic Grey's Oliver line was perfect for these photos! Boy monkeys!
I designed the title in Make the Cut, then right clicked on it and used shape magic to mirror the image so it would be embossed facing the right direction. I flipped the metal sheet colored side down, then embossed it with the Chomas Creations embossing kit. I used a paper stump to push out the area in the gear, so that when I sanded it, that whole area would be sanded.

All of the embossed gears are from Kay over at Clever Someday
The journaling block was done with the mini gel pen holder, then cut in a circle.

And here is the finished page, all put together!