Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, October 03, 2010

Yes I'm going crazy with the stitched lines, and yes I can't help myself lol! I thought the stitched lines would look good for journaling boxes! So I set out to make some with the new Silhouette software & this is what I came up with.


I used a sketch of a present that was a paid download from the Silhouette store, so I left it out of the file I'm sharing, but you can add anything you want on the left side to sketch. That way you can use them for any occasion.
This is my first time sharing a file, so if you have a problem let me know.
Journaling box file ***

I'm getting a lot of pictures scrapped at once with these collages, and I'm thinking of going back and working on a lot more for the holidays where I take too many pictures! So here is the finished page with my journaling box!



***Now, I've decided I'm going to share the files I can on here after I've done a page. So if there is a layout I've done in the past and you would like to see the file for it shared, just leave me a comment. I've finally figured out how to do it lol!

7 comments:

Tam said...

I like how you got so many on a page yet it doesn't look cluttered and it's still got some embellishing!

happy2scrap56 said...

Amt this file doesnt open

Amy Chomas said...

Happy2scrap, do you have the new Silhouette software? That is what it is for. And save it to your computer before you open it.
Hope this works! Amy

Wen said...

I've been creating lots in my head since getting your goodies, great idea, I just have to keep playing!!

Susan Edwards said...

You know, you inspired me. I am going to use the pens to make holiday gift "to/from" tags!!!! Excited!!

xx Susan

Amy K said...

I love this idea!

Carla said...

Thanks Amy for the file download, it worked perfect and it will be a fun item to use..you inspire!