Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, December 04, 2007




Because my blog was lacking when what happened with Jack, I'm going to try to catch a few things up, as I use this for journaling in scrappin and it helps me remember important dates!!!

So here is Ella as Fifi! All dressed up for her school party! I was trying to get her to hold her paws and pant like a doggy, but she just didn't get it lol! She got to bring snacks to all of her friends, they all looked so cute! Then when she got home she went nuts and attacked all of her candy! Non stop until it was almost gone, that girl sure loves sweets like her mom!!! 10-26

No comments: